New Job Role Position: Heskap IT Senior Support Engineer
We are offering a Senior IT Support Engineer role that gives excellent development growth, to work with a fantastic support team and grow your IT abilities.
You will work with a successful IT Solutions company, that is a permanent job offering and a competitive salary package for you (company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, expenses, tools of the trade).
As the Senior IT Support Engineer, you will provide successful delivery of IT projects with a high level of support to customers. In this key role, you’ll communicate with customers in a professional manner and strive to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
What we are looking for!
- At least three years’+ experience in IT field/helpdesk technical support role, including installations and customer-facing project management.
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) /PC (7,8,10) installation and project deployment experience.
- VMware/Hyper-V experience, including managing and deploying servers in a virtualized environment.
- Strong experience of Microsoft desktop applications, including all Windows and Office apps.
- Proven experience in dealing directly with users on a wide variety of IT-related issues.
- SAN storage experience in deploying and managing storage infrastructure.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services including AWS and/or Azure.
- Deep Active Directory knowledge.
- Knowledge of Business Firewalls/Anti-virus platforms and LAN/WLAN networking capabilities.
- Experienced with Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365 migration.
Desirable distinguishing qualities
- A proactive self-starter with a strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluent spoken/written English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be team player and be flexible as every day has a different challenge.
- An acute attention to detail and an ability to work on your own initiative.
€35k-€45k depending on experience.
Training and certifications path provided.
Job Type: Full-time.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years working in this Senior IT Engineer Support Role.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of learning within the IT industry of certifications (including – any of the following CCNA, CompTIA + or MCP, MCSA/E), would be beneficial.
- Any other relevant service or project driven qualifications would be beneficial
Driver’s License – Full clean European Driving License is essential.
To Apply: Please send your email with CV to email@example.com
Please Note: By sending us your details, you are giving consent for Heskap to contact you about this job offer. We collect your data for this job role only and will store your details for the duration of the job role application period. All CVs are kept confidential and you will be notified for your consent of any copies handed out to our internal staff, for job interview purposes only.
Trust is our highest Value.